UPDATE: Visit the Edmonton Journal to watch all of the presentations from Pecha Kucha Night 12! We send a huge thank you to the Edmonton Journal, Ryan Jackson, and Kerry Powell for making this possible.
And a huge thank you to our sponsors: The City of Edmonton, Capital Power Corporation and Graphos.
Edmonton’s NextGen presents Pecha Kucha Night 12, February 2, 212, at the Metro Cinema at the Garneau Theatre (8712 109 Street).
Doors and bar open at 6:30 p.m.; with presentations beginning at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are on sale now at TIX on the Square; charge by phone at 780.420.1757 or online at www.tixonthesquare.ca.
Join the conversation on Twitter, hashtag #PKN12.
PKN12 features presentations on local ideas, projects and musings in the 20 slides x 20 second per slide format made popular world-wide by Klein Dytham Architecture.
A first for Pecha Kucha Nights in Edmonton, PKN12 features live music from Kevin Marsh and Jill Roszell.
1. Joseph Ahorro, GA Joe
- U2: Adventures in General Admission
2. Chris Falconer, Foodie/HR Guy & Owen Petersen, Baker & Miller
- A Stave of Life
3. Ben Henderson, Edmonton City Councillor, Ward 8
- WinterCity Snaps: My Trip to the Arctic Circle
4. Sue Huff, Alberta Party Candidate
- Creative Politics
5. Duncan Kinney, Writer/Credit Union Enthusiast
- Bank Local
6. Dawn Lamothe, Yoga Instructor & Stephen Visser, Software Developer
- Touching the 21st Century
7. Erin Monaghan, Streetwear Photographer
- Street Fashion
8. Steven Sandor, Editor, Avenue Edmonton
- The push for an SCTV monument
9. Leroy Schulz, Photographer
- The Ongoing International Adventures of Miguelito’s Little Green Car
10. Michel Walters, Community Organizer
- Building a Local Food Hub for Edmonton